Limerick Fixed Verse Forms Forms Poetry
This interactive 'net artifact is an exercise in computer glossolalia that allows users to randomly generate metrically perfect nonsense-limericks--in an "alien" (that is, not spoken, now nor ever, on Earth) language.
Top: Arts: Literature: Poetry: Forms: Fixed Verse Forms: Limerick
- Funny Limericks For Everyone - A limerick blog, with a new funny limerick posted each fixed verse forms day. Accepts submissions.
- Bad Gods Limerick Page - Famous poems rewritten as limericks.
- LimGen: The Limerick Generator for Limerick Fans - LimGen - Creates limericks based on words you fixed verse forms provide.
- The Limerick - A brief but insightful description of the limerick forms form.
- Limerick Zone - Funny and rude limericks. Submit your own limericks.
- Poetic Limericks - Genuine poetry written in the limerick style. Background information on this style of poetry and samples of the work of Joel D. Ash. Gateways to online books containing Poetic Limericks.
- Limerick Poetry - A brief how-to for teachers and kids with examples, all limerick family-friendly: three St. Patrick\\'s Day limericks (by the Webmaster) and limerick ten limericks by Edward Lear.
- The Pentatette Home Page - The Limerick Special Interest Group website. Includes definitions, technical and fixed verse forms scholarly information on limericks.
- Smithsonian Magazine - "The Limerick is Furtive and Mean..." - From the Maigue poets to Ogden Nash, witty fixed verse forms wordsmiths have delighted in composing the oft-risqué five-line fixed verse forms verses. Introductory article.
- Writing Limericks for Fun and Profit - Twelve tips, with additional commentary and numerous examples limerick by Robert limerick Birch. Includes collections of both clean limerick and bawdy limericks.
- Limerick o' the Day - A daily (ribald) limerick, with an archive of previously featured fixed verse forms limericks.
- Limericks - Limericks by teachers in England. Includes suggestions for fixed verse forms classroom activities.
- Meskhi lines - Limericks and short lines by Slava Meskhi. English, forms Russian and limerick Georgian languages.
- Loony Limericks - Huge and still growing collection of limericks both naughty and fixed verse forms nice. Visitors can also add a line to the mass fixed verse forms limerick.
- Limerick Books of the 1820s - The two earliest known books of limericks, with fixed verse forms a link to a third. Part of an fixed verse forms Edward Lear home page.
- There Was a Young Man Who Sent E-mails - The incomplete collected limericks of Richard C. Long.
- Less Ludicrous Limericks - A collection from thinks.com. A companion to "More Ludicrous Limericks."
- Giggle Poetry - The Limerick - Limerick writing for kids. By Bruce Lansky.
- Here-Be-Limerick-Poems.com - Limerick poems, funny or jaded, useful for: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, graduations, toasts/roasts, retirement, work humor, bitter dregs, friendship, and professions.
- More Ludicrous Limericks - A collection from thinks.com. A companion to "Less forms Ludicrous Limericks."
- Polish Limericks - Translations of English and Polish limericks (English-Polish and limerick Polish-English).
- Bibliography of Limericks - List of print books of and on limericks, compiled by forms Karl Dilcher.
- Alien Limerick Generator - This interactive \\'net artifact is an exercise in computer glossolalia fixed verse forms that allows users to randomly generate metrically perfect nonsense-limericks--in an fixed verse forms "alien" (that is, not spoken, now nor ever, on Earth) fixed verse forms language.
- OEDILF - The Omnificent English Dictionary In Limerick Form - A project to write at least one limerick limerick for every fixed verse forms word in the English language.
MySQL - Cache Direct