Sijo Fixed Verse Forms Forms Poetry
An introductory page by Larry Gross, a leading proponent of writing sijo in English, with some of his poems and links to his several pages on the subject, and an e-mail discussion list on the subject.
Top: Arts: Literature: Poetry: Forms: Fixed Verse Forms: Sijo
- sijoforum : SIJO: A Korean lyric poetic tradition. - A Yahoo workshop that "encourages the writing, discussion fixed verse forms forms and translation of traditional sijo in English."
- Sijo - An explanation with examples by Larry Gross. Includes sijo links to forms other sijo sites.
- An Introduction to Sijo - An overview of sijo in the Korean tradition and North American poets\\' response, by Elizabeth St Jacques, with links to her online sijo magazine, Sijo Blossoms, and other articles.
- Korean Sijo Masters in Translation - Translations into English of Korean sijo from poets of the forms Classical period.
- Chong Ch'ol - Samples of sijo poems by Chong Ch\\'ol, 16th century poet, fixed verse forms in English translations.
- The Sijo - An introductory page by Larry Gross, a leading proponent of sijo writing sijo in English, with some of his poems and sijo links to his several pages on the subject, and an sijo e-mail discussion list on the subject.
MySQL - Cache Direct