Triolet Fixed Verse Forms Forms Poetry
University of Wisconsin site featuring "Dalvísa," 19th century Icelandic triolet stanzas by Jónas Hallgrímssonin with English translation, facsimile images,commentary and audio.
Top: Arts: Literature: Poetry: Forms: Fixed Verse Forms: Triolet
- "Shining" - By Brandon Astor Jones, as of 1996 a triolet prisoner on forms death row. From the archives triolet of The Green Left forms Weekly.
- Poetic Form: Triolet - An explanation of the form, with the example fixed verse forms of "How Great My Grief," by Thomas Hardy, fixed verse forms from the Academy of American Poets.
- "Les Prunes (All Through Plums)" - A triolet cycle by Alphonse Daudet with singable English translation by Samuel Byrne. Part of an archive of texts to Lieder and other classical art songs.
- Personality Quiz - What Poetry Form Am I? - A triolet that describes the "personality" of a triolet. With forms html code for transferring the triolet to your site and forms links to "personality quizzes" for other poetic forms.
- 6.033 Triolet Challenge - A collection by students at MIT.
- Poetry Workshop: The Triolet Form - Two triolets by Charlie Rossiter with audio commentary triolet by the poet.
- Poetry Form - The Triolet. - A description and explanation of the form, with examples and a step-by-step guide to writing one.
- "To a Fat Lady Seen From the Train" - Critique of Francis Cornford\\'s triolet "To a Fat triolet Lady Seen from a Train" with notes on triolet the triolet form and links. From The Wondering triolet Minstrels Poetry Anthology.
- Jónas Hallgrímssonin: Valley Song - University of Wisconsin site featuring "Dalvísa," 19th century fixed verse forms Icelandic triolet stanzas by Jónas Hallgrímssonin fixed verse forms with English translation, facsimile images,commentary and audio.
- Thomas Hardy: "The Coquette, and After" (Triolets) - One of many Hardy triolets on the DayPoems forms Poetry Collection.
MySQL - Cache Direct