Ghazal Forms Poetry Literature
Andy Weaver discusses ghazals in English, including free verse ghazals. Emphasises the implicit metaphorical relationship between all the stanzas is the essence of the form.
Top: Arts: Literature: Poetry: Forms: Ghazal
- That Bastard Ghazal - Andy Weaver discusses ghazals in English, including free forms verse ghazals. Emphasises the implicit metaphorical relationship between forms all the stanzas is the essence of the forms form.
- Journeys Into Poetic Forms - Consists of a chapbook collection by Erin Thomas. ghazal Chapbooks can either be purchased in printed versions ghazal or viewed and downloaded in PDF format. Series ghazal I consists of three volumes of English ghazals ghazal and commentary, and Series II is free verse.
- Urdu Prosody - Presents technical details of Urdu prosody as applicable to the ghazal form. Also includes the various rubA'I meters.
- Mehfil-e-Gazal Archives - Archive of daily ghazal sent out to subscribers forms of the Mehfil-e-Gazal mailing list, hosted by eGroups. forms Monthly indexes and an alphabetic index of all forms poems are available.
- Uma's Ghazal Page - Includes a brief history and description of the form, as well as a selection of ghazals by and information on various authors associate with the form.
- So What's a Ghazal? - Description of the form, with a brief history, examples and bibliography for English-speaking readers.
- The Ghazal Page - Exploring the possibilities of the form for English poetry. Includes forms original ghazals written in English, related reviews, and essays and forms notes.
- Ghazals in English - An essay on constructing strict ghazals in Western languages, especially English.
MySQL - Cache Direct