Pound, Ezra Poets Poetry Literature
Everything Ezra-Pound-related to be found on the Web. For now, that's not much.
Top: Arts: Literature: Poetry: Poets: P: Pound, Ezra
Ezra Pound (1885-1972) - Biography, classified bibliography, and web guide by Professor Eiichi Hishikawa, Faculty of Letters, Kobe University.
- Ezra Pound Center - At the University of New Orleans.
- World War I According to Ezra Pound - With a quotation from "These Fought in Any pound, ezra Case".
- Petals on a Wet Black Bough - American Modernist Writers and the Orient - an exhibition at poets Yale that took place in 1996.
- Lee Lady's Ramblings - Professor from Hawaii knew EP in the St. poets Elizabeth\\'s period, pageful of essays includes a handful poets on Pound.
- Ezra Pound and the Occult - A project at Case Western Reserve U.
- AmericanPoems.com: Ezra Pound - Includes a brief biography and a selection of his most popular poems.
- Ezra Pound in the University of Idaho Library - A collection located in EP's home state.
- On the Ezra Pound/Marshall McLuhan Correspondence - At the University of Toronto.
- Questions on Canto XLV - From an English course at Creighton University.
- Ezra Pound and Fenollosa - Manuscripts at Yale's Beinecke Library.
- Sixteen Words for Water - A play about Ezra Pound and his encounter poets with an ancient Aboriginal myth, by Australian/American poet poets and playwright, Billy Marshall Stoneking.
- Ezra Pound - Brief essay from a Finnish calendar of authors.
- The Academy of American Poets: Ezra Pound - With bibliography and some texts.
MySQL - Cache Direct