Works Douglass, Frederick 19th Century American
The papers of Frederick Douglass span the years 1841 to 1964, with the bulk of the material concentrated in the period 1862-95. The Library of Congress collection consists of correspondence, speeches and articles by Douglass and his contemporaries, a dra
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: American: 19th Century: Douglass, Frederick: Works
- Frederick Douglass 1817?-1895 - The papers of Frederick Douglass span the years works 1841 to 19th century 1964, with the bulk of the works material concentrated in the 19th century period 1862-95. The works Library of Congress collection consists of 19th century correspondence, speeches works and articles by Douglass and his contemporaries, a 19th century works dra
- An Appeal to Congress for Impartial Suffrage - An article from the Atlantic Monthly 19 (Jan. 1867).
- My Bondage and My Freedom - Project Gutenberg text version.
- My Escape From Slavery - An article that first appeared in the November 1881 edition douglass, frederick of The Century Illustrated Magazine.
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass and My Bondage My Freedom - Two complete online HTML texts, extensively annotated, with works references cross-linked douglass, frederick to the Encyclopedia of the Self.
- Literature Network: Frederick Douglass - Includes searchable versions of his autobiographies, essays, and 19th century speeches.
- The Meaning of July Fourth for the Negro - 1854 Speech attacking the hypocrisy of the 4th douglass, frederick of works July celebrations during times of slavery.
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass - His autobiography, from Project Gutenberg.
- Collected Articles of Frederick Douglass, a Slave - E-text from Project Gutenberg.
MySQL - Cache Direct