Poetry Works Emerson, Ralph Waldo 19th Century
Contains sites related to Emerson's poetry.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: American: 19th Century: Emerson, Ralph Waldo: Works: Poetry
- Concord Hymn - Emerson\\'s poem with the immortal line "fired the shot heard works round the world," presented first in 1836.
- Poets' Corner - Ralph Waldo Emerson - Sixteen selected poems, including "Hymn Sung at the emerson, ralph waldo Completion of the Concord Monument, April 19, 1836," "Brahma," "Nemesis," emerson, ralph waldo and "The Snowstorm."
- Emerson Poems - Individual pages for each of the poems in the volume, works Early Emerson Poems. HTML format, with a search utility works available.
- Fable - Poem sometimes known as "The mountain and the squirrel had poetry a quarrel."
- Give All To Love - Poem by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- Emerson poems - Fourteen of Emerson\'s poems on a single HTML page.
- Threnody - Mourning poem written in memory of Emerson\'s son works Waldo.
MySQL - Cache Direct