Works Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth 19th Century American
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: American: 19th Century: Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth: Works
- Evangeline - The tragic poem of two Acadian lovers and longfellow, henry wadsworth their doomed village.
- The Complete Poems of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow - Downloadable files from Project Gutenberg.
- Tangerine On Longfellow - Includes the text of a poem by Longfellow and a works small selection of links.
- Paradiso, XXIII - From the author\'s translation of Three Cantos of Dante's Paradiso.
- The Song of Hiawatha - The complete online HTML text, extensively annotated, with 19th century references cross-linked to the Encyclopedia of the Self.
- The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere - At Apotheosis.
- Santa Filomena - Poem published in The Atlantic Monthly in 1857.
- Norse Ballads of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow - Etext and words from the author himself.
- The Village Blacksmith - At the Banjo Paterson Page.
- Poetry of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow - Archive of Longfellow's poetry including over 500 poems.
- On Translating the Divina Commedia - 1864.12 - As published in The Atlantic Monthly in December, 1864, and July, September, and November, 1866.
- The Sound of the Sea - Text and analysis at Classic Poetry Pages.
- Wikipedia: The Song of Hiawatha - History and background of Longfellow\\'s epic poem, with extensive information works about its many parodies.
- Quotations - Excerpts from poems.
MySQL - Cache Direct