Wister, Owen 20th Century American World Literature
Coined the phrase "When you call me that, smile" made famous by Gary Cooper. Page at cowboypoetry.com talks about Wister and his works.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: American: 20th Century: Wister, Owen
- Top/Arts/Television/Programs/Action and Adventure/Westerns/Virginian
- Top/Arts/Movies/Titles/V/Virginian, The - 2000
- The Virginian: A Horseman of the Plains - Chapter-by-chapter hypertext of the novel provided by the American Studies american Programs at the University of Virginia.
- Short Stories by Owen Wister - Text of nine short stories provided by ReadBookOnLine.net.
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: There's More to Author Than 'The Virginian' - Discusses "Romney," Wister\\'s unfinished novel of Philadelphia life, and his other works.
- Owen Wister's Virginian - Coined the phrase "When you call me that, smile" made famous by Gary Cooper. Page at cowboypoetry.com talks about Wister and his works.
- History of Owen Wister - A chronology of Wister\\'s life provided by the Town of Medicine Bow, Wyoming, in which his novel The Virginian is set. Includes notes on his cabin, store, and local monument.
MySQL - Cache Direct