Danielewski, Mark Z. 21st Century American World Literature
With his blue hair and convention-shattering, credit-card financed novel, it would be easy to call Mark Z. Danielewski a punk rock novelist. But in person, he reveals a hard work ethic and a general lack of venom.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: American: 21st Century: Danielewski, Mark Z.
- Book Review of House of Leaves - The Modern Word. Book review by Allen B. 21st century Ruch.
- Guardian: Five Minutes with Mark Z. Danielewski - Interview with the author with audio clips.
- House of Leaves - Message board for discussion of the book, its companion "The danielewski, mark z. Whalestoe Letters," and the Poe album "Haunted."
- House of Leaves - Collection of files - Collection of media files of the author\'s interviews and appearances.
- Brick, Martin. "Blueprint(s): Rubric for a Deconstructed Age in House of Leaves" - Philament. Author considers House of Leaves as an 21st century experiment danielewski, mark z. in post-modern typography.
- Exploration Z - Bibliography, writings, press, MP3s, book tour coverage and promotional e-mails.
- Image and Narrative: "Exploration # 6: The Uncanny in Mark Z. Danielewski's 'House of Leaves'" - Analysis of the book by Nele Bemong using psychoanalytical theories american of the uncanny.
- Flak Magazine: Mark Z. Danielewski Profile - With his blue hair and convention-shattering, credit-card financed 21st century novel, it would be easy to call Mark 21st century Z. Danielewski a punk rock novelist. But in 21st century person, he reveals a hard work ethic and 21st century a general lack of venom.
- Bold Type: Conversation with Mark Danielewski - Interview about "House of Leaves."
- House of Leaves page from Wikipedia - Wikipedia page on the novel. Contains plot information and links to further resources.
MySQL - Cache Direct