Southern American World Literature
Essay on the literature of the American South during the early twentieth century, with a timeline, bibliography, and teachers' notes.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: American: Southern
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Regions/South and Southeast/Arts and Entertainment/Literature
- Fellowship of Southern Writers - Information on this modern-era literary society and biographies american of various Southern authors.
- Southern Literature and Culture - Directory of resources for the study of Southern world literature literature.
- Catherine Rodgers McLain - Biography of Alabama novelist Catherine Rodgers McLain, author of The world literature Towers Inheritance.
- Southern Renaissance: Instructor Overview - Essay on the literature of the American South during the early twentieth century, with a timeline, bibliography, and teachers' notes.
- Documenting the American South: A Digitized Library of Southern Literature, Beginnings to 1920 - Documents the riches and diversity of Southern experience american as presented in one hundred of its literary american works. Documents are in HTML and XML american formats.
- Mississippi Writers and Musicians - Provides information about Mississippi writers. Authors include William Faulkner, Willie world literature Morris, Eudora Welty, Richard Wright, John Grisham, and Thomas Harris.
- Susan Ketchin: Commentator, Author and Musician of the American South - Author, Musician, Teacher, Editor, and an observer of southern Southern Culture and the Southern Way of Life.
- Understanding Racism Through Southern Women's Literature - Information and links about Southern women authors who southern included race american relations in their writings.
MySQL - Cache Direct