Richard II Histories Plays Works
Nick Cox argues that the work of Michel Foucault provides the means for understanding the Elizabethan governments strategies of discipline and surveillance.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Shakespeare: Works: Plays: Histories: Richard II
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/England/Society and Culture/History/Monarchy/Plantagenet/Richard II
- Shakespeare 101: Richard II - Surfing with the Bard: summary.
- Project Gutenberg: King Richard II - Public domain text download.
- "Subjected Thus": Plague and Panopticism in Richard II - Nick Cox argues that the work of Michel Foucault provides histories the means for understanding the Elizabethan governments strategies of discipline histories and surveillance.
- Britannia - A short guide to the history of Richard histories II.
- Titles from Richard II - A listing of book and play titles taken histories from Richard plays II.
- William Shakespeare info: Richard II - Full text, plot summary, first performances, and quotes.
- Compare Two Images of Act I, Scene I of Richard II - Nineteenth-century engravings give two possible ways of staging histories the gage-throwing scene before Richard in Act I.
- Shakespeare Literature: Richard II - Scene-indexed and searchable.
- Derek Jacobi's Richard II: Ambiguities Answered - A review of the Derek Jacobi production, by plays Joseph Locket.
- Renascence Editions: King Richard II - Unindexed HTML of the complete text.
- Literature Network: Richard II - Scene-indexed HTML of the complete text. Summary, search feature, and histories author information.
- The Tragedy of King Richard II - University of Virginia's electronic text center.
MySQL - Cache Direct