Woodcock, George Non-fiction Authors Canadian
1912-1995 Critic, poet, editor, and anarchist writer. In 1959, he founded Canadian Literature, the first journal devoted entirely to Canadian writing. Internationally, he is best known for his books on the philosophy of anarchism and its history, and for his biography of George Orwell, The Crystal Spirit.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: Canadian: Authors: Non-fiction: Woodcock, George
- The Tyranny of the Clock - Article by Woodcock, first published in \\'War Commentary - For Anarchism'.
- The Anarchist Encyclopedia: George Woodcock - Brief biography and images, as well as links.
- Workers Solidarity Movement - Obituary of George Woodcock.
- George Woodcock Memorial - Tribute to the writer, including the poem, \'Black woodcock, george Flag'.
- 100 Canadian Poets: George Woodcock - Brief biography, publications, and list of critical materials.
MySQL - Cache Direct