Little, Jean Authors Children's Canadian
Jean Little was born in Tawain of Canadian parents. She moved to Canada as a young child and went to school here first attending a special school because of her extremely weak eyes, and then later attending regular public schools. She eventually became a teacher and an author of children's books. Her first book was about a ten-year-old girl who suffers from cerebral palsy. She has also written books about a child with ADHD, the baby of a family, and a blind girl. She has a gift for writing from a child's perspective with honesty and humour. Her work shines with joy, pain, and compassion.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: Canadian: Children's: Authors: Little, Jean
- Canadian Library Association (CLA): Jean Little Wins the Book of the Year for Children Award - A brief account telling of the author, her little, jean book, children's and the award.
- About.com: Spotlight on Jean Little - A brief look at the author\\'s life and authors comments on authors some of her books, particularly the authors reviewers 2 favorites, "Hey authors World, Here I Am!" authors and "From Anna."
- Jean Little - A summary of her life story and some authors book reviews, with a blog and slide show.
- Southampton College Press Release: Southampton College Honors Jean Remmel Little as "Distinguished Citizen" - Recognition for her "volunteer administrative and fundraising accomplishments for Southampton little, jean Hospital."
- Jean Little's Visit - A student reports on the author\'s visit to her school.
- The Green & White - The School newspaper of Saint Vincent\\'s Elementary School\\'s special Jean authors Little edition. Features some of Jean Little\\'s writing and student authors projects based upon a study of Jean Little.
MySQL - Cache Direct