Birney, Earle Poets Poetry Canadian
1904-1995 Born in Calgary, Earle Birney is recognized as one of Canada's first poets to emphasize the everyday rhythms of speech. His works include David and Other Poems, Alphabeings & Other Seasyours, Turvey: A Military Picaresque, and The Damnation of Vancouver.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: Canadian: Poetry: Poets: Birney, Earle
The Earle Birney Website - Includes articles, image gallery, sound clips, quotes, and discussion links.
- Canadian Poets: Earle Birney - Biography, poems, and published works.
- Canadian Writers: Earle Birney - Biography, photo, and links.
- UBC Archives: Earle Birney - Description of the fonds and a brief biography.
- The Canadian Encyclopedia: Alfred Earle Birney - Biography and picture of the poet.
- 100 Canadian Poets: Earle Birney - Brief biography, publications, and critical materials.
MySQL - Cache Direct