Johnson, E. Pauline Poets Poetry Canadian
Sites about the native poet, Emily Pauline Johnson, who was also known by her Mohawk name, Tekahionwake.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: Canadian: Poetry: Poets: Johnson, E. Pauline
Pauline Johnson Archive - Includes excerpts from her poetry and short stories, reviews, fan letters, bibliography, biography, photographs, correspondence, and personal items.
- Legends of Vancouver - Text of the book with illustrations.
- E. Pauline Johnson - Pictures of her grave site, birth and death information, and johnson, e. pauline interactive visitor comments from Find A Grave.
- Chiefswood National Historic Site - Visiting information, events, and background for Johnson\\'s birthplace. poetry Also includes poetry a biography.
- The Shagganappi - Text of the book with illustrations.
- Aboriginal People Profiles: E. Pauline Johnson - Profile of the author.
- 100 Canadian Poets: Pauline Johnson - Brief biography, publications, and list of critical materials.
- Canadian Poetry Archive: Emily Pauline Johnson (1861-1913) - Biography and selected works, including poems from \'Flint and Feather'.
- The Legends of Vancouver - Biography and stories from the book.
- Canadian Writers: E. Pauline Johnson - Biography of the poet.
- Voices From the Gaps: Emily Pauline Johnson - Biography, criticism, selected bibliography, and the poem, \\'The Song My poetry Paddle Sings'.
MySQL - Cache Direct