Caribbean World Literature
This is a reference list of literature by West Indian authors. The emphasis is on prose written in English, however some poetry has been included, as have some works that have been translated to English.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: Caribbean
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Linguistics/Languages/Natural/Pidgins and Creoles
- Top/Society/History/By Region/Caribbean
- Top/Regional/Caribbean/Arts and Entertainment
- Society For Caribbean Studies (UK) - Includes information about past and future conferences, papers world literature from those conferences, links.
- Bibliography of Creative Writing in Trinidad and Tobago - Covers poems, prose, and plays by Trinbagonians living in the islands or abroad.
- Writers of the Caribbean - Offers biographies, bibliographies, and links to information about world literature some world literature of the most prolific writers of the world literature Caribbean. Maintained world literature by a professor from East Carolina world literature University.
- Russ Filman's Caribbean Literature - Provides information on many Caribbean writers, listing them by island of origin. Covers almost every non-Spanish speaking island.
- West Indian Literature - This is a reference list of literature by world literature West Indian authors. The emphasis is on world literature prose written in English, however some poetry has world literature been included, as have some works that have world literature been translated to English.
- Caribbean Literary Studies--U of Miami - Information about University of Miami\\'s Caribbean Literary Studies world literature program. Faculty profiles, classes offered, and information about world literature conferences.
MySQL - Cache Direct