Filipino World Literature
Learn about Filipino writers, their lives, their work, Philippine novels and chapter summaries, Philippine folk tales, folklore, myths and legend.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: Filipino
- Noli Me Tangere Chapter Summaries - Study notes for the novel.
- Butch Dalisay - Official site includes the text of "The Body" world literature (from world literature Sarcophagus and Other Stories, 1992).
- Red Pen Publishing - Publishes books and similar printed matter.
- Cecilia Manguerra Brainard - Cecilia Manguerra Brainard is an award-winning Philippine American world literature writer literature and editor.
- Sangandaan: The Life and Legacy of Agapito M. Joaquin - Named after the Sangandaan of Kalookan City, this world literature site world literature is created to house Agapito Joaquin\\'s literary world literature works, the world literature history of Kalookan (up to 1970), world literature and to serve world literature as a sangandaan for the world literature Joaquin family and friends\' world literature websites.
- Jay's Literature Page - Sample writings of Filipino writer Jay Santos.
- Isagani R. Cruz - Philippine critic-at-large\'s columns on books, education, literature, and literature film.
- Orange, the Novel - Previews the upcoming modern-day Philippine love story. Provides sample chapters and downloads.
- A Philippine Literature Page: Pinoylit - Learn about Filipino writers, their lives, their work, filipino Philippine novels world literature and chapter summaries, Philippine folk tales, filipino folklore, myths and legend.
- A Hundred Years After the Noli: The Three Centennial Novels in English - The importance of narratives in understanding current attitudes world literature about the Philippine experience makes it imperative that world literature these three valorized novels are studied closely and world literature as a set.
- N.V.M. Gonzalez: An Affair With Letters - Includes a biography, bibliography, links to articles on the writer filipino and pictures.
- Literaturbruecke Philippinen: Literal Bridge Philippines - Articles and reviews of publications referring to the world literature Philippines
MySQL - Cache Direct