Poetry Pakistani World Literature
Official site of the Faiz Foundation with information about the Urdu poet and his work, and also about the Foundation.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: Pakistani: Poetry
- Zeeshan Sahil - Sahil\'s "Bookworms" has been translated from his Urdu text.[PDF]
- Faiz Ahmed Faiz - Official site of the Faiz Foundation with information pakistani about the Urdu poet and his work, and pakistani also about the Foundation.
- Habib Jalib: Ten Poems - From Urdu and Punjabi, these are poems of late 1960s poetry and early 1970s by this "People\\'s Poet". Original text is poetry given alongside in roman script.
- Alamgir Hashmi: In Cordoba - A poem widely regarded as significant for contemporary world culture.
- Mehfil-e-Mushaira - Real audio clips of Urdu poetry, in the poetry original language, world literature and some script.
- Bilal Sarwar`s Poems - Young poet's work using animation and real audio.
- Urdu Poetry Portal - Poetry books of famous poets and mushaira videos.
- Pashtu Poetry - Pashtu classical and contemporary poetry, in Pashtu script poetry and English poetry translation.
- Attiya Dawood - The poem "The People of the Machine" has poetry been translated from this young poet's original Sindhi.
- Alamgir Hashmi: Sun and Moon - A 1990s poem of note that moved a generation.
- Poetry and Photography - Private: International Review of Photographs and Texts # pakistani 39 (Special pakistani issue titled "I am Pakistani") offers pakistani some contemporary Pakistani English pakistani poems together with photography pakistani and short prose pieces.
- Parveen Shakir: Five Poems - First English translations of these poems from Cipher Journal.
- Arrival 1946 - A poem by Moniza Alvi.
- Kishwar Naheed: Six Poems - Feminist Urdu poet\'s work translated into English by Rukhsana Ahmad.
- Poems of Nasir Kazmi - English translations of the Urdu ghazals of Nasir Kazmi.
- Mermaid by Moniza Alvi - A recent poem by a poet of Pakistani world literature origin.
- Parveen Shakir: Where Am I? - English and German translations of two Urdu poems by Parveen world literature Shakir.
- World of Urdu Poetry - A wide selection of Urdu poetry, with script world literature download pakistani facility.
- Sahar Ansari and Parveen Shakir - Poetry by Sahar Ansari and Parveen Shakir translated poetry into English world literature by Alamgir Hashmi, in Wilderness House poetry Literary Review (USA), 4:1.
- Four Poems by Munir Niazi - These poems have been translated from Punjabi into poetry English by pakistani Sain Sucha. (Click on VKF Web, poetry next on English/Engelska under pakistani Poetry/Poesi, and then on poetry Niazi's "Four Poems".)
- Urdu Poetry - Modern and contemporary Urdu poetry, in roman script.
- Amir Khusro - (or Khusrau). Thirteenth century sufi poet who wrote pakistani and sang in several languages.
- Muhammad Iqbal - Presentation of the poet\\'s verses with text available poetry in Urdu, pakistani Persian, English and Arabic.
- Allama Muhammad Iqbal - Contains the story of Iqbal\\'s life and notes pakistani on his works, plus his contribution to the pakistani freedom movement.
MySQL - Cache Direct