Rankin, Ian Authors Scottish World Literature
Author's official site. Gives biography, list of published books with details of each, recent news, mailing list form, links, and contact information.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: Scottish: Authors: Rankin, Ian
Ian Rankin - Author's official site. Gives biography, list of published books with details of each, recent news, mailing list form, links, and contact information.
- Hackwriters.com: Resurrection Men - Gives plot and commentary, as well as views on Rebus.
- Ian Rankin, Alumnus of the Year - Offers an interview with the author about his authors time at scottish the University of Edinburgh.
- Sunday Herald: Rankin Leads Authors' Assault on Heavy-Handed Arts Policy - Provides his views on the recent Scottish Executive\\'s scottish arts plans, as well as on general arts scottish policies.
- Guardian Unlimited: Set In Darkness - Offers a summary of the novel's plot.
- C21Media: ITV Returns to Rebus - Offers details of the new series of Rebus authors television programmes.
- Scotsman: Rankin Novels Fail to Detect High Bidders - Describes the auction of several first edition Rebus novels, and rankin, ian the prices fetched for them.
- Guardian Unlimited: Complete Short Stories - Reviews stories in the collection, as well as providing a general introduction to short story writing.
- Imdb.com: Ian Rankin - Has list of author\\'s television appearances as well as film adaptations of his novels.
- Spikemagazine.com: Dead Souls - Review of the novel by Gary Marshall. Also scottish shows picture scottish of the cover.
- Contemporarywriters.com: Ian Rankin - Has a biography, bibliography, list of awards, and a critical authors essay on the novels.
- Inspector Rebus Group - Yahoo club for discussion of the books and TV series. scottish Also has bibliography and a photo.
- Bookreporter.com: Ian Rankin - Provides a biography, an interview, a bibliography, and commentary on scottish some of the novels.
- Ian Rankin - Provides a short biography, as well as an interview with the author, snippets from several media reviews, and plot summaries of his novels.
- Januarymagazine.com: Ian Rankin - Gives interview, discussing crime writing and the background to some rankin, ian of the novels. Also has an author profile.
- Booksnbytes.com: Interview with Ian Rankin - Gives his thoughts on John Rebus, his own life and authors interests, and crime writing.
- Twbooks: Ian Rankin - Includes author profile, introductions to the works, ordering authors details, articles and a bibliography.
- Imdb.com: Rebus: Mortal Causes (2001) (TV) - A cast list, trivia note, and reader reviews scottish are offered.
- Imdb.com: Rebus: Black and Blue (2000) (TV) - Offers a list of the cast, along with reader comments and feedback.
- Mystery One Bookstore: Interview With Ian Rankin - Gives details of the Inspector Rebus character, as scottish well as the author's personal life and interests.
- The Sunday Mail: I Know All the Darkest Corners Just Like Rebus - The actor John Stott compares his knowledge of scottish Edinburgh with scottish that of Rebus.
- Guardian Unlimited: Secrets and Lies: The Impossible World of DI John Rebus - Article on the author\\'s main character. It also scottish includes background on the writing of the novels.
- Scotsman: Rebus Story Ends Happily for City Charity - Tells of the sale of copies of a authors signed Rebus short-story to raise money for a authors Scottish charity.
- Imdb.com: Rebus: The Hanging Garden (2000) (TV) - User comments and reviews are provided, along with a complete authors list of the cast.
- Sunday Herald: Rankin Designs Crash Course in Global Politics for DI Rebus - Describes the role of President Bush and the recent G8 summit in the next Rebus novel.
- The Daily Record: The Don't Need a Re-Bus Pass - Discusses the possibility of the Rebus character continuing rankin, ian as a police officer, rather than retiring, after rankin, ian the next novel.
- The Scotsman: New Man On the Case to Pound the Rebus Beat - Profile and background of Ken Stott, who plays authors Rebus in the latest television series. Also includes authors parts of an interview with him.
- The Daily Record: Born to be Rebus - Interview with, and background on, Ken Stott, the authors latest actor rankin, ian to play Rebus in a television authors series.
- The Sunday Mail: Rankin's Snob Rap - Gives the author\\'s reactions to those who think rankin, ian crime authors writing is not as good as other rankin, ian literature.
- The Scotsman: Rankin Detects Rebus Chance After MSP's Retirement Question - Discusses the likelihood that the fictional detective Rebus may not scottish be retired after he soon reaches sixty years of age.
- BBC: Crime Author Rankin's Stage Role - Gives details of live musical and storytelling performances rankin, ian by rankin, ian the author and Jackie Leven.
- Bookslut: An Interview With Ian Rankin - Author explains the background to several of his novels, crime writing, the Rebus character, his musical interests, and the city of Edinburgh.
- Scotsman:Prime Suspect - A lengthy article by the author about the new housing scottish development named after him, as well as a discussion of scottish the housing of his childhood and that of his character scottish Rebus.
- iafrica.com:The Magic of Edinburgh - Gives a description of some of the places scottish and sights authors that the author used in several scottish of his Rebus novels.
- Imdb.com: Rebus: Dead Souls (2001) TV - Provides details of the cast, a plot summary, authors and reader rankin, ian comments.
- Scotsman: Opening the File On Life Without Rebus - Discusses the author\\'s plans for the last two Rebus novels, as well as the former\'s activities in the meantime.
- Ian Rankin Quiz - Shows the covers of seven novels, titles removed, and asks scottish for their names. Answers provided.
- The Daily Record: Ian gets the Write Telly Role - Describes the small role that the author will rankin, ian have rankin, ian in a television adaptation of one of rankin, ian his novels.
- The Scotsman: Ideal Rebus Finally Gets His Lead - An interview with the man who will play rankin, ian Inspector Rebus in the new series of television rankin, ian programmes. Gives his thoughts on the character, as rankin, ian well as his personal background.
- The Scotsman: Locating the City's Rebus Role - Tells of the locations where the latest Rebus authors television series will be shot.
- Guardian Unlimited: A Life in Crime - Author\\'s thoughts on modern crime writing. He also gives a authors summary of crime fiction in the last 150 years.
- Sunday Mail: Rebus Will Flee Scottish Cig Ban - Describes how Rebus might react to the ban authors on cigarette authors smoking in pubs.
MySQL - Cache Direct