Sri Lankan World Literature
About Martin Wickramasinghe (the author of the first Sinhala novel), his life and his works, in English, Sinhala and Tamil.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: Sri Lankan
- Lanka Library - Books, authors, newspaper articles and reviews from Sri Lanka.
- Martin Wickramasinghe - About Martin Wickramasinghe (the author of the first Sinhala novel), his life and his works, in English, Sinhala and Tamil.
- Mahagama Sekera - About Mahagama Sekera as a poet, lyricist, movie literature maker, writer and painter, and information about the literature Mahagama Sekera Foundation.
- Writeclique - An online community of both established and hobbyist writers looking to share their work with a wider audience.
- Daya Dissanayake - Novels by author Daya Dissanayake: "The Saadhu Testament" (first e-novel by an Asian author), "The Bastard Goddess", "The Kat Bitha", "The Healer and the Drug Pusher", and "The Thirst".
MySQL - Cache Direct