Foreign Noir Film Noir Genres Movies
Review of a Japanese film noir with the basic elements that define the genre: moody black and white photography, a murder mystery and an elliptical manner of revealing important plot points.
Top: Arts: Movies: Genres: Film Noir: Foreign Noir
- On Film Noir in France - Examines film noir\\'s role in the history and genres evolution of the French film industry.
- Le Doulos - Dennis Grunes on French film noir.
- Boiling Points - Review by Elliott Stein of "Dark Visions: Japanese foreign noir Film Noir and Neonoir".
- Stray Dog - Japanese film noir from 1949 that was inspired genres by the genres American film The Naked City.
- The Chase (1957) - Review of a Japanese film noir with the genres basic elements genres that define the genre: moody black genres and white photography, a genres murder mystery and an genres elliptical manner of revealing important plot genres points.
MySQL - Cache Direct