Theory and Criticism Movies Arts
Internet forum for cinema studies addressing students, researchers, scholars, and anyone with an interest in the thoughtful exploration of cinema, film, and television.
Top: Arts: Movies: Theory and Criticism
- Culture Court - A review of film, books, and media arts. Includes features theory and criticism and reviews of selected works.
- Senses of Cinema - An online film journal devoted to the serious movies and eclectic theory and criticism discussion of cinema, of art, independent movies and experimental cinemas.
- Film Trip - Commentary on various movie genres, along with film arts recommendations.
- Metaphilm - Reviews films of artistic and independent variety, highlighting content and context. List of films as well as feature articles.
- Keyframe.org - Attepts to answer the question of whether the digital age is affecting traditional cinema.
- Hungry Ghost - Film criticism and journalism by freelance writer David theory and criticism movies Chute.
- Cinema Review - Essays on film, directors, and genres.
- Jeem's CinePad - Film theory, reviews, and critiques laid out in movies a floor arts plan of a virtual house.
- Philosophical Films - Interpretation of films by using philosophical texts and movies vice versa.
- Kaleo San Diego: Film & Theology - Examines several mainstream films from a Christian theological perspective.
- Recent Movies and TV Programs: Signs of the Future? - The Revelation 13 web site discusses how movies relate to movies prophecies of world events, and how movies can help us movies understand the chaotic world events today.
- Suite101: Films With Social Significance - A detailed look at how several films affect or comment movies on the values of our society.
- Brian W. Fairbanks - Reviews and essays on film criticism by the entertainment editor at the Paris Woman Journal.
- Offscreen - Critical essays, articles, and reviews published monthly. Affiliated theory and criticism arts with a Canadian magazine that is published in theory and criticism arts French. Includes chronological archives.
- Chronicle Of A Passion - Film reviews and commentary by Steve Erickson, with a concentration arts on foreign film.
- Essays on the Craft of Dramatic Writing - Essays that review films from a storytelling point theory and criticism theory and criticism of view.
- 'Alliwell That Ends Well - Brief analysis of films by many directors.
- Is It A Book: Cinema - A discussion of nonlinear narrative in film.
- International Federation of Film Critics - Organization with 46 member countries. Includes film news, movies festival reports, and resources on film criticism.
- Strictly Film School - An evolving analysis journal of landmark cinema, examining universal themes, symbols and imagery, historical and artistic genres.
- Film Sound Design - Theoretical and practical aspects on narrative sound effects in Film arts and TV.
- No, But I Read The Movie - "Great books into films, or films from great movies auteurs... film lovers, make up your critical minds!" movies By Richard C. Walls [Metro Times Detroit].
- Classic Movies-Related Articles - Repository of articles which originally appeared as newsgroup postings but theory and criticism which stand on their own as arguments or elucidations.
- Andre Bazin: An Unofficial Tribute - A tribute to André Bazin, film critic and theory and criticism arts Cahiers du Cinema co-founder, and spiritual father of theory and criticism arts the French New Wave movement. Includes text, bibliography, theory and criticism arts and pictures.
- Movie 666 - Takes tongue in cheek view toward movie criticism and many arts of the personalities involved in film. Archived articles for each arts season starting in spring 1999.
- Cinetext - film & philosophy - Internet forum for cinema studies addressing students, researchers, scholars, and anyone with an interest in the thoughtful exploration of cinema, film, and television.
- The Image of the Devil in 20th Century Film - Offers an essay which compares the image of movies the devil in the films Faust, The Devil movies and Daniel Webster, and The Devil’s Advocate.
- Life - The meaning of life as suggested by motion arts pictures. movies A collection of essays on the arts priorities implied in movies.
- Clio's Eye - Essays by scholars, guests, and students, reviewing and theory and criticism movies discussing films and other media from an historical theory and criticism movies perspective.
- Die Critics Die - Dedicated to criticizing renowned film critics. Uses background biographical knowledge on the critics to discredit them.
- Eirik Frisvold Hanssen - A literature review and an essay on the arts role of theory and criticism color in film.
MySQL - Cache Direct