Reviews Dear Frankie Titles Movies
"The filmmakers work close to the bone, finding emotional truth in hard, lonely lives," says the acclaimed critic in this favorable review of Shona Auerbach's 2004 film.
Top: Arts: Movies: Titles: D: Dear Frankie: Reviews
- Latino Review: Dear Frankie - The phrase “heartwarming story” is usually a red reviews flag for reviews corniness, but “Dear Frankie” actually delivers reviews the goods. Includes 3 reviews photos.
- Dear Frankie - Dear Frankie is a sweet wisp of a film, held d together—just barely—by its down-to-earth charm and winning performances. By Tim d Knight.
- Xiibaro Reviews: Dear Frankie - Under the façade of overly sentimental melodramatics is dear frankie a dear frankie surprisingly assured and hopeful rendition of a dear frankie deaf boy’s dear frankie story of finding his father. By dear frankie David Perry.
- Wolf Entertainment Guide: Dear Frankie - “Dear Frankie” is one of the most satisfying films thus dear frankie far in 2005.
- Empire: Dear Frankie - Pretty locations and solid acting keep this assured dear frankie debut ticking along, but don\'t expect any big dear frankie surprises.
- 2004: The Summer's Best - Even more disappointing is that Dear Frankie, which d has received dear frankie strong buzz so far from the d majority of critics, turned dear frankie out to be an d entirely ho-hum motion picture. By Danny dear frankie Baldwin.
- Screen It: Parental Review: "Dear Frankie" - Review addresses film content, the cast as role d models and offers a parental advisory notice.
- Review for Dear Frankie - Emily Mortimer, Jack McElhone, and Gerard Butler star dear frankie in d "Dear Frankie," an attentive and well-made Scottish dear frankie import that d emphasizes strong character development in ways dear frankie that are both d subtle and complex. By David dear frankie N. Butterworth.
- Flipside Movie Emporium: Dear Frankie Movie Review - At its heart lies a very sweet concept, d but one d that\\'s easily poked to pieces if d you\\'re inclined to do d so. Review by Sean d O'Connell.
- DVD Review of Dear Frankie - What makes "Dear Frankie" work is the acting, which is d uniformly superb, every character a precise, living, breathing human being. d By John J. Puccio.
- Rogerebert.com: Reviews - Dear Frankie - "The filmmakers work close to the bone, finding dear frankie emotional truth in hard, lonely lives," says the dear frankie acclaimed critic in this favorable review of Shona dear frankie Auerbach's 2004 film.
- Reviewjournal.com: Dear Frankie - For all its far-fetched plotting, and there are reviews times when reviews "Dear Frankie" definitely pushes the credibility reviews envelope, the movie maintains reviews its emotional truth through reviews every far-fetched twist. By Carol Cling.
- FilmJerk.com: Dear Frankie - A sweet, gentle story of unusual relationships, “Dear Frankie” has a giant heart, yet the film rarely dips into sentimentality. An unexpectedly calm performance from Gerard Butler helps matters greatly, making this a rare Miramax surprise. By Brian Or
- Spirituality & Practice:Dear Frankie - Shona Auerbach directs this intimate family drama that reviews demonstrates the reviews lengths one loving mother will go reviews to protect her son reviews from the truth about reviews his dangerous and violent father. By reviews Frederic and reviews Mary Ann Brussat.
- EI Review: Dear Frankie - "Dear Frankie" uses convenient movie contrivance well to d tell a textured story populated by real people. d The story as a whole may not completely d hold up, but the characterizations created have depth d and importance. By Jonathan W. Hickman.
- Reel.com: Dear Frankie - Expertly modulated and uncommonly touching, the Scottish drama Dear Frankie d is a deep and delicate look at a young boy\\'s d need to believe and a mother\'s need to protect. By d Gary Goldstein.
- Hybridmagazine.com: Dear Frankie - I found it to be a sweet, touching, reviews and overall dear frankie engaging experience. Review by Jeffrey “The reviews Vile One” Harris.
- Reeling Review of Dear Frankie - "Dear Frankie" is a film that fully engages reviews with the search for a \\'champion skimmer\\' and reviews defines its characters so subtly that they surprise reviews us when they act just the way we\\'ve reviews been told they should. By Robin and Laura reviews Clifford.
- FilmThreat.com: Dear Frankie - Positive review of the drama by Ross Williams.
- PopMatters: Dear Frankie - Though occasionally movie-child cute, Frankie is for the dear frankie most dear frankie part a complicated young person whose only dear frankie instrument of dear frankie communication is his body. By Lesley dear frankie Smith.
- Rolling Stone : Dear Frankie Review - The film is unhurried, unslick and easy to hold dear. d By Peter Travers.
- The Flick Filosopher: Dear Frankie - Director Shona Auerbach and writer Andrea Gibb have d found all sorts of ways to depict tender d moments of unspoken love and the wisdom and d sweetness of children and will require at least d four hankies if you\\'re anything like me. By d MaryAnn Johanson.
- Filmcritic.com: Dear Frankie - A movie like Dear Frankie needs more quiet dear frankie moments where we see the characters apart from dear frankie the chaos surrounding them. Without that, you’re frequently dear frankie reminded that the actors are just that: actors, dear frankie and not real people. By Pete Croatto.
- DVD Review: Dear Frankie - By keeping away from big emotional moments, sappy dear frankie ballads on the soundtrack and other such genre dear frankie staples, "Dear Frankie" actually steers away from the dear frankie kind of tearjerker train wreck that it could dear frankie have easily become.
- Movie-Vault.com: Dear Frankie - Sweet without being too sentimental despite having a plot which reviews sounds deceptively like a Hallmark movie or TV soap, Scottish reviews film Dear Frankie is surprisingly worthwhile. By Avril Carruthers.
- Palo Alto Online: Dear Frankie - This is a lovely ensemble piece that touches on poignant themes of commitment, compassion and the emotional exhaustion inherent in maintaining an elaborate fiction originating from love and fear. By Jeanne Aufmuth.
- Entertainment Weekly: Dear Frankie - Dear Frankie is a Scottish weepie of such reviews bathos and dear frankie balderdash that it deserves a drinking reviews game in its rotten dear frankie honor: Bend an elbow reviews every time you\\'ve underestimated how low dear frankie screenwriter Andrea reviews Gibb and director Shona Auerbach will go to dear frankie reviews wring a tear. By L
MySQL - Cache Direct