Reviews Omega Code, The Omega Code Series Titles
"The Omega Code" may be good entertainment, but it is bad theology, say Dirk Eichhorst and Scott Holmgren.
Top: Arts: Movies: Titles: O: Omega Code Series: Omega Code, The: Reviews
- Tucson Weekly: The Omega Code - Capsule review by Mari Wadsworth.
- Metro Pulse: The Omega Code - Negative review by Jesse Fox Mayshark.
- FilmHead: The Omega Code - Matt Heffernan's review of the movie. Rating: 1/4.
- The Austin Chronicle: The Omega Code - The evangelical Christians\\' artistic wing has managed to omega code, the make the end of the world seem dull. omega code, the Review by Russell Smith.
- All-Reviews.com- The Omega Code - Collection of reviews of the movie
- TV Guide Online: Omega Code, The - Cast and credits of The Omega Code, and omega code series a negative review. Rated 1/5. From CineBooks Database.
- A new "Christian" film that leaves God's Word in the lobby - "The Omega Code" may be good entertainment, but omega code series omega code series it is bad theology, say Dirk Eichhorst and omega code series omega code series Scott Holmgren.
- Bill's Movie Page: The Omega Code - "Confusing, muddled and badly written." Rates it 1.5/4.
- Holy Terror - Review by John Haywood. Michael York, he says, is omega code, the deliciously malevolent. But the film suffers from confusing inconsistencies. omega code, the Rated 2/5.
- Boston Phoenix: The Omega Code - A negative capsule review, by Tom Meek.
- Signs and Blunders - The Flick Filosopher reviews the movie "The Omega reviews Code."
- Rotten-Tomatoes Omega Code Movie Information - A concise listing of reviews of The Omega Movie from the nation\\'s top critics and audiences. Includes links to movie information, trailer, interviews, articles, and box office figures.
- filmcritic.com: The Omega Code - Review by Robert Marley. Rating: 2/5.
- Haro Online: The Omega Code - Movie review and a couple of pictures. Rated: "Really Bad."
- Student Center: "Omega Code" Review - Reviewed by Vivian Rose.
- ChildCare Action Project: The Omega Code (1999) - Reviews and scores the movie for child viewership.
- Screen It!: The Omega Code - Rates the movie on such characteristics as violence, reviews profanity, nudity, scary scenes or music. Review for reviews parents. Also a full review of its artistic reviews merits. Rated 1/10 for entertainment value.
- Christian Spotlight on the Movies: The Omega Code - Douglas Downs gives a very positive review of reviews the movie. omega code, the Responses left by viewers as reviews well, both pro and omega code, the con.
MySQL - Cache Direct