Patton Titles Movies
Released in 1970, Patton won the academy award for best picture and George C. Scott won for best actor, though he refused to accept his award. The World War II phase of the controversial American general's career is depicted. Directed by Franklin J. Schaffner. Based on two separte books, one by Ladislas Farago and the other by General Omar N. Bradley. Screenplay by Francis Ford Coppola and Edmund H. North.
Top: Arts: Movies: Titles: P: Patton
- Top/Society/History/By Time Period/Twentieth Century/Wars and Conflicts/World War II/People/Personalities/Patton, George S
- Top/Arts/Movies/Awards/Academy Awards/Recipients/Best Picture
- All-Reviews.com - Patton - Reviews of the movie.
- Allwatchers: Patton - Analysis of the film, concentrating on characters, thematic patton elements, setting patton and the structure.
- Teach with Movies: Patton - Review and synopsis of the film. Subscription needed patton for the complete learning guide.
- DVD Movie Guide: Patton - Detailed review of the film, with a focus titles on the DVD special edition released in 1999.
- IMDb: Patton - Detailed cast and crew credits. Includes reviews submitted by titles users.
- History in Film: Patton - Film credit information, synopsis and educational resources.
- TV Guide Online: Patton - Positive review of the film. Includes cast p and crew credits.
- Filmsite.org: Patton - Review and synopsis of the film.
MySQL - Cache Direct