Rabbit-Proof Fence Titles Movies
True story of 3 small girls snatched from their mother in 1931 by the authorities and moved 1,500 miles away to be trained as domestic servants. They escape and attempt to return home across one of the most inhospitable desert terrains possible, their only hope to find the rabbit-proof fence that will guide them back. The story is a graphic illustration of the issue of Stolen Generations and further information on the factual background to the issue can be found elsewhere in the ODP Directory.
Top: Arts: Movies: Titles: R: Rabbit-Proof Fence
- Top/Regional/Oceania/Australia/Society and Culture/Issues/Aboriginal/Stolen Generations
- Urban Cinefile Review - Synopsis and reviews by Andrew L. Urban and Louise Keller. r Includes an interview with the director, Phillip Noyce, and a r review of the soundtrack
- Rotten Tomatoes - Reviews, news articles, a plot synopsis, and a public forum.
- Xtramsn - Review of the movie, written by Helene Wong rabbit-proof fence and r first published in the NZ Listener.
- Empire Online: Rabbit-Proof Fence - Summary and review by Jo Berry.
- The Northern Rivers Echo - Review by Andy Gough.
- Senses of Cinema - Article by Fiona A. Villella.
- HARO Online - Review and stills.
- IMDb: Rabbit-Proof Fence (2002) - Plot outline, user comments, cast list, and trailer link.
MySQL - Cache Direct