Skulls, The Titles Movies
When a college senior joins a secret fraternity in order to better his chances of getting into Harvard Law School, he doesn't realize that he has entered into a potentially life threatening situation. Joshua Jackson stars as Luke McNamara, the unfortunate student who unknowingly stumbles into the dangerous underground group. As Luke struggles to come to terms with a series of traumatic events--including his best friend's suicide--he must stop the powers-that-be from wreaking any more havoc before it's too late. Rated PG-13
Top: Arts: Movies: Titles: S: Skulls, The
- Top/Society/Organizations/Student/Fraternities and Sororities/Local Groups/Yale University/Skull and Bones
- Metacritic.com - Skulls, The - A cross-section of reviews from the country\\'s top skulls, the critics, crystallized in a metascore.
- IMDb - The Skulls (2000) - Cast/credits plus additional information about the film
- The Skulls - Rotten Tomatoes - Reviews, previews, media predictions, box office, trailers, interviews, photos, and titles news.
- Filmbug - The Skulls - Summary, cast information, and links.
- PopMatters - The Skulls - Review of the film.
- Preview Online - The Skulls - Joining a secret society guarantees power and influence. But, says titles director Rob Cohen, there\\'s always a price to titles pay.
- Ultimate Movies: The Skulls - Scathing review by Eugene Novikov.
- All-Reviews.com- Skulls (2000) - Collection of reviews
MySQL - Cache Direct