Triplets of Belleville, The Titles Movies
Review and synopsis of this "ravishingly weird" film, "by turns sweet and sinister, insouciant and grotesque, invitingly funny and forbiddingly dark."
Top: Arts: Movies: Titles: T: Triplets of Belleville, The
Sony Pictures Classics: The Triplets of Belleville - U.S. distributor's site with reviews, images, trailers, credits, synopsis and information on the filmmakers and director. [Requires Flash.]
- Future Movies: Belleville Rendez-Vous - Review by Nik Huggins.
- Boston Globe: Weird, wonderful 'Triplets of Belleville' is a wild ride - Ty Burr\\'s review: "All you really need to t enjoy \\'Triplets\\' is a taste for the weird t and the wonderful."
- FPS Magazine: If Animators Were In Charge, Triplets of Belleville Would Win Every Oscar There Is - Discusses the ways that this surreal, European-style film differs from triplets of belleville, the what American audiences have come to expect from animation.
- New York Times: The Triplets of Belleville - Review and synopsis of this "ravishingly weird" film, t "by turns sweet and sinister, insouciant and grotesque, t invitingly funny and forbiddingly dark."
- Pedal Pushers Online: The Triplets of Bellville - Two reviews, one positive, one negative. Includes several screen shots.
- Animation World Magazine:Sylvain Chomet’s The Triplets of Belleville - Interview with the director. Topics include his background in the triplets of belleville, the animation industry and the artistic freedom he gained by using triplets of belleville, the a story without dialogue.
- Seattle Post-Intelligencer: France's 'Triplets': Three times the charm of Disney - William Arnold\\'s review: "... most of the magic of this t unusual movie comes from the freshness, imagination and sweet spirit t of its animation, which is blissfully its own thing and t does not show the influence of any of the reigning t forces in the art
- Screen It! Parental Review: The Triplets of Belleville - Detailed analysis of aspects of the film some titles parents may find inappropriate for their children, most titles notably violence. Also includes brief discussion of role titles models and a general review.
- The Age: The Triplets of Belleville - Interview with writer-director Sylvain Chomet.
- Film Pie: The Triplets Of Bellville - Review focussing on the film\\'s "crazy visuals and triplets of belleville, triplets of belleville, the the unique approach." Rated A-.
- Rotten Tomatoes: The Triplets of Belleville - Mainstream media reviews, plot synopsis, credits, box office history, DVD features, trailer, and discussion forum.
- NPR : The Oscar-Nominated Music of 'Belleville' - "All Things Considered" radio feature on the film\\'s t music by Benoit Charest, including link to the t "Belleville Rendez-vous" music video.
- Chicago Sun-Times: The Triplets of Belleville - Roger Ebert\\'s review: "...will have you walking out t of the triplets of belleville, the theater with a goofy damn grin t on your face, wondering triplets of belleville, the what just happened to t you." 3 1/2 stars.
- The Internet Movie Database: Les Triplettes de Belleville (2003) - Cast and crew credits, reviews, technical information, box titles office results, triplets of belleville, the trivia, trailer, pictures and message board.
MySQL - Cache Direct