Velvet Goldmine Titles Movies
Velvet Goldmine - UK/USA (1998), written and directed byIn Britain in the 80s, a journalist (Christian Bale) sets out to discover what happened to a glam-rock star of the 70s (Jonathan Rhys-Meyers), who was heavily influenced in his early years by an American rock singer (Ewan McGregor), and who faked his death and disappeared from view.
Top: Arts: Movies: Titles: V: Velvet Goldmine
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/I/Iggy Pop
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/P/Placebo
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/R/Roxy Music
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/By Decade/1970s/Glam Rock
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/R/Reed, Lou
- Yahoo! Groups: Velvet Goldmine Club - Club for fans of the movie.
- Venus, The Velvet Goldmine Fan Planet - Reviews, multimedia, makeup tips, song lyrics, and links.
- Glittery Galaxy of Velvet Goldmine - Fan site with picture galleries and essays.
- Velvet Goldmine Tribute Page - Images from and comments on the movie.
- VelvetGoldmine.com.ar - Fan site in English and Spanish.
- MovieWeb: Velvet Goldmine - Plot description, background, cast list, and pictures.
- Yahoo! Groups: Maxwell Demon - Devoted to celebrating the personality of Maxwell Demon.
- IMDb: Velvet Goldmine (1998) - Cast and other information about the production, plus links.
- Velvet Goldmine Glitter Page - A fan site with images and reviews.
- Silver Maxwell - Character information, obsession tests, pictures, links, quotes, and titles cast information.
- Glitter and Sparks - Fan site with lyrics, MP3s, photographs, cast and characters, wallpapers, velvet goldmine and related links.
- Zounds: Velvet Goldmine - Picture galleries, soundtrack information, quiz, and links to reviews and velvet goldmine interviews.
MySQL - Cache Direct