Bloodflowers Reviews Cure, The Bands and Artists
Stephen Thomas Erlewine's review: "The album is certainly well made, and even enjoyable; however, its achievement is a bit hollow, since it never seems like Smith is pushing himself or the band." 3 stars.
Top: Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: C: Cure, The: Reviews: Bloodflowers
- CMJ: Bloodflowers - M. Tye Comer\\'s review: "The Cure\\'s maniacal brand of pop cure, the music may have broken the band to mainstream ears, but cure, the Bloodflowers\\' conceptual cohesion and emotional depth approach the top of cure, the the group\'s heap of classic records."
- NME: Bloodflowers - NME review: "Bloodflowers may not convert any new fans, but it will certainly not disappoint the old ones." Rating: 7/10.
- AMG All Music Guide: Bloodflowers - Stephen Thomas Erlewine\\'s review: "The album is certainly bloodflowers well made, and even enjoyable; however, its achievement bloodflowers is a bit hollow, since it never seems bloodflowers like Smith is pushing himself or the band." bloodflowers 3 stars.
- Canoe: Bloodflowers - Jane Stevenson\\'s review: "while the general consensus is that these cure, the gloom rockers haven\\'t reached the same musical heights in the cure, the \\'90s as they did in their \\'80s heyday, their gloriously cure, the melancholy and pretty goth-pop sound still works for me."
- Music-Critic.com: Bloodflowers - Peter Naldrett\\'s review: "this is a tight new release from reviews The Cure and while it\\'s difficult to see where any reviews hit singles are going to come from, the album is reviews a credit to their realism and creativity."
- Metacritic: Bloodflowers - Multiple critic and user reviews for Bloodflowers by bloodflowers The Cure.
- Rolling Stone: Bloodflowers - Arion Berger\\'s review: "The album\\'s soft, chewy center, five songs\\' bloodflowers worth, never varies in rhythm or pace and depends mostly bloodflowers on hard strumming for propulsion." 2.5 stars.
- Nude as the News: Bloodflowers - Mark T.R. Donahue\\'s review: "Cure fans will enjoy reviews this record, cure, the it\'s well-made and Smith doesn\'t break reviews character."
MySQL - Cache Direct