Cypress Hill Bands and Artists Music
Hip-hop band from the Los Angeles area, formed in 1991. Later albums also experiment with rock instrumentation. 2001 line-up is B-Real, Sen Dog, Muggs, and Bobo. Albums include Cypress Hill (1991), Black Sunday (1993), III (Temples of Boom) (1995), Unreleased & Revamped (EP, 1996) IV (1998), Los Grandes Éxitos En Español (1999), Skull & Bones (2000), Live At The Fillmore (2000) and Stoned Raiders (2001).
Top: Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: C: Cypress Hill
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Arts and Entertainment/Music
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/By Decade/1990s
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/H/Hip Hop
- RollingStone.com: Cypress Hill - Includes a biography, discography, photos, articles, video, links cypress hill and message board.
- Draco's Cypress Hill Fan Site - Fan site includes concert dates, pictures and history.
- Hip Online: Cypress Hill - Biography of the rap act.
- BassMasta: Cypress Hill - Collection of bass tablatures.
- MTV: Cypress Hill - Features music video clips, album reviews and exclusive bands and artists online interviews.
- Cypress Hill Online - Official site includes news, tour information, real soldier c stories from c the band, music, photographs, chats, message c boards, and interviews.
MySQL - Cache Direct