Frishberg, Dave Bands and Artists Music
Interviewer Ketzel Levine met with the jazz composer in 2004, in which he credits the influence of Broadway legend Frank Loesser. Audio with text summary.
Top: Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: F: Frishberg, Dave
- "Making $7.50 Once a Week" - Audio and lyrics of song from the TV production "Schoolhouse f Rock," written and performed by Frishberg.
- Baseball Almanac: Van Lingle Mungo - Biographies and lifetime batting and fielding statistics for bands and artists Mungo and all the other major league ballplayers bands and artists in the lyrics of Frishberg's most famous song.
- Connection.org : Dave Frishberg - Brief text summary and 50-minute radio interview from 2001 conducted f by Dick Gordon.
- A Conversation with Dave Frishberg - Interview by Phillip D. Atteberry, as originally published f in the "Mississippi Rag" in April, 1996. Gives f details of the artist\\'s early life and career, f and he expounds on the modern decline of f musical quality.
- Songwriter for Hire - Article by Matt Peiken from the artist\\'s hometown St. Paul Pioneer Press published October 11, 2002.
- NPR Intersections: Reviving the Art of the Witty Lyric - Interviewer Ketzel Levine met with the jazz composer f in 2004, f in which he credits the influence f of Broadway legend Frank f Loesser. Audio with text f summary.
- Blossom Dearie and Dave Frishberg at the Tribeca Performing Arts Center - AllAboutJazz.com review of a New York show posted April 21, f 2005.
MySQL - Cache Direct