Haircut 100 Bands and Artists Music
Six-piece new wave group, from Britain. They formed in 1980 and released their debut single, Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl), a year later. In 1983 vocalist, Nick Heyward, left the group to start a solo career, shortly after the group broke up.
Top: Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: H: Haircut 100
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/By Decade/1980s
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/R/Rock/New Wave
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/England/Arts and Entertainment/Music
- Artist Direct: Haircut 100 - Includes biography, group photograph, and links.
- TrouserPress.com: Haircut One Hundred - Reviews of the band's recordings.
- Leonard's Lair: Haircut 100 - Review of "Pelican West".
MySQL - Cache Direct