Parker, Graham Bands and Artists Music
Graham Parker (b. London, 1950) is remembered mostly from the period when pub rock became the British new wave, the era that also made the reputations of Nick Lowe, Dave Edmunds, Elvis Costello and Joe Jackson. Endless touring in 3000 seaters without ever graduating to stadiums took its toll, however, in the years since has returned to his Dylan-influenced singer songwriter roots, bringing out many fine solo albums, including Human Soul, Struck by Lightning, 12 Haunted Episodes and Mona Lisa's Sister. He continues to tour solo and sometimes with a band, and is attempting to gain success as a novelist.
Top: Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: P: Parker, Graham
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/England/Arts and Entertainment/Music
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/R/Rock/New Wave
- Launch Music: Graham Parker - Pictures, audio clips and links.
- RollingStone.com: Graham Parker - Includes biography, recordings, sound files, and message board.
- Gadfly Records: Graham Parker - Track listing and interview with the artist, about parker, graham the album Live Alone, Discovering Japan.
- Struck by Lightning - Discography maintained by Johannes Deininger.
- Squeezing Out Sparks: Graham Parker - Artist-supported site includes monthly column, answers to readers\\' p questions, news, p tour information, biography and discography.
MySQL - Cache Direct