Phillips, Sam Bands and Artists Music
Leslie "Sam" Phillips is a singer/songwriter, the wife of singer/songwriter/producer T-Bone Burnett. After recording several albums for the Contemporary Christian market as Leslie Phillips, she married Burnett, changed her stage name to Sam, and started recording for the mainstream market.
Top: Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: P: Phillips, Sam
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/B/Burnett, T Bone
- Top/Arts/Television/Programs/Dramas/Gilmore Girls
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Arts and Entertainment/Music
- Salon.com: "The Ghost of Pop" - Interview about Sam\\'s career, influences and reaction to p current Christian music.
- A Thinking Girl's Rock - Interview of Leslie Phillips by Chris Willman, from bands and artists phillips, sam CCM Magazine.
- Sam Phillips - Official site with tour dates, biography, news and message board.
- George Graham Reviews Sam Phillips' "Fan Dance" - RealAudio and script for a radio review of her recent album, with a recap of her career.
MySQL - Cache Direct