Soft Boys, The So Bands and Artists Music
Quartet formed in 1976 of singer/guitarist Robyn Hitchcock, Morris Windsor on drums, Andy Metcalfe on bass, and guitarist Kimberly Rew. In 1980, Matthew Seligman replaced Metcalfe, the band recorded the classic album "Underwater Moonlight" and then broke up. The original lineup reunited in 2001 and recorded a new album.
Top: Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: S: So: Soft Boys, The
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/R/Rock/New Wave
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/K/Katrina and the Waves
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/England/Arts and Entertainment/Music
- In Music We Trust - Nextdoorland - Album review by Alex Steininger, rated B+. soft boys, the s "You can\\'t help want, maybe even expect, Underwater soft boys, the s Moonlight II. You\\'re not going to get it, soft boys, the s but Nextdoorland is a suitable follow-up twenty plus soft boys, the s years later, and a good album to boot."
- Ink 19: The Soft Boys / Kimbereley Rew - Reviews by Ian Koss of "Nextdoorland" by The so Soft Boys soft boys, the and "Great Central Revisited" by Kim so Rew.
- Matador Records: The Soft Boys - News and audio files from their record label.
- PopMatters - The Soft Boys: Underwater Moonlight - Review by Kevin Mathews of the 2 CD s reissue. "A big, psychedelic, folk-rock guitar masterpiece s whichever way you want to look at it, s Underwater Moonlight deserves the attention and adulation of s every card-carrying fan of obscure, intelligent pop-roc
- Remote Control - Soft Boys, The - Press release about their reunion and new album.
- All Music Guide: The Soft Boys - Profile, and discography with reviews.
MySQL - Cache Direct