Starr, Ringo St Bands and Artists Music
Born Richard (Ritchie) Starkey on July 7, 1940 in Liverpool, Merseyside, England, U.K. His nickname, Ringo, originated when he was older due to the many rings worn on both hands. He was a member of Rory Storm and the Hurricanes in the late 1950s, and rose to fame as the drummer with The Beatles from 1962 to 1970. Ringo was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of The Beatles on January 20, 1988. Starr has continued to have success as a solo musical artist, in movies, and on television. He currently tours with his group Ringo Starr and The All Starrs.
Top: Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: S: St: Starr, Ringo
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/B/Beatles
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Arts and Entertainment/Television/Programmes/Children's/Thomas the Tank Engine
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/S/St/Starkey, Zak
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Acting/Actors and Actresses/B/Bach, Barbara
- Top/Arts/Television/Programs/Children's/Shining Time Station
Ringo Starr - Official site features photographs, home movies, and news.
- Ringo Starr Portfolio - A short biography, his thoughts on his early s drumming style, and sound clips from two interviews.
- Ringo Starr Albums - List of albums, release dates, and included songs.
- Astrocartography of Ringo Starr - Essay on how the planetary metaphor of Venus st was reflected in Ringo's life and work.
- Tarot for Ringo Starr - Personal reading.
- Ringo Starr - Biography, discography, comments by friends and fans, news and information of current concert tour.
- Oldie Lyrics: Ringo Starr - Complete lyrics to his solo material, organized by album titles. st Related links.
- Ringo Tour 2003 - 2003 tour schedule, press releases, reviews, and other st information on Ringo and The All-Starrs.
- (4150) Starr - Minor planet named in honor of drummer and ex-Beatle Ringo st Starr.
- Topix: Ringo Starr - Headline links from media sources worldwide.[RSS]
MySQL - Cache Direct