Articles and Interviews Underworld Bands and Artists Music
Top: Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: U: Underworld: Articles and Interviews
- iJamming: The Underworld Interview - In depth interview with Karl Hyde of Underworld underworld by Tony underworld Fletcher, subsequent to the release of underworld A Hundred Days Off.
- Pitchfork Record Review: Beaucoup Fish - Album review by Brent DiCrescenzo.
- Freaky Trigger: Underworld Live - A personal review, alternatively titled That Thing I u Never Wrote articles and interviews About X-Press 2.
- BBC Dance Review: A Hundred Days Off - Review of A Hundred Days Off.
- Chaos Control Digizine: Karl Hyde Interview (2007) - Conducted prior to the release of Oblivion with Bells.
- Chaos Control Digizine: Karl Hyde Interview (1994) - Speaking after the addition of Darren Emmerson to the band underworld and the release of dubnobasswithmyheadman.
- Freaky Trigger: Two Months Off - Review of the track.
- Pitchfork Record Review: King of Snake EPs - EP review by Paul Cooper.
- Pitchfork Record Review: Everything, Everything - DVD review by Paul Cooper.
- Pitchfork Record Review: Oblivion With Bells - Album review by Mark Pytlik, October 26, 2007.
MySQL - Cache Direct