Vega, Suzanne Bands and Artists Music
Suzanne Vega is a singer-songwriter that is known for songs such as 'Left of Center' (from the 'Pretty in Pink' soundtrack), 'Luka', 'Tom's Diner', and 'Caramel' (from the 'The Truth About Cats and Dogs' soundtrack).
Top: Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: V: Vega, Suzanne
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/By Decade/1990s
- Top/Arts/Music/Women in Music
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/By Decade/1980s
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/By Decade/2000s
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Arts and Entertainment/Music
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/F/Froom, Mitchell
Suzanne Vega - Official site includes news, tour dates, pictures, articles, interviews, lyrics, discography, reviews, and message board.
- Suzanne Vega Tabs - Collection of guitar tablature.
- Music-reviewer.com: Songs in Red and Grey - November 2001 review.
- Suzanne Vega Fan Club - Discussion group at Yahoo.
- All Music Guide: Suzanne Vega - Contains a biography, discography and related links.
- Rollingstone.com: Suzanne Vega - Includes biography, discography, pictures, articles, and message board.
- Interscope Records: Suzanne Vega - News, discography, and tour dates.
- Neighborhood Girl - David Bowman interviews Suzanne Vega about folk music and her bands and artists book, 'The Passionate Eye'.
MySQL - Cache Direct