Weir, Bob Bands and Artists Music
Guitarist and vocalist Bob Weir founded the Grateful Dead in 1965 and remained with the band throughout its 30-year existence. In 1972 he began working solo and with other musicians. His work with bassist Rob Wasserman eventually evolved into the band Ratdog.
Top: Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: W: Weir, Bob
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/G/Grateful Dead
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/R/RatDog
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/O/Other Ones, The
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Arts and Entertainment/Music
- Ocean Planet: Baru Bay - The story behind the children\\'s book co-written by w Weir and w his sister.
- Grateful Dead Time Capsule: Bob Weir - Biography, timeline, discography, songlist, and album gallery.
- DeadBase: Bob Weir Solo Forum - Comments and recollections on his solo performances.
- Flying Other Brothers: Weir and Hart Show - Setlists and photographs from two 1999 concerts with weir, bob Mickey Hart.
- Grateful Dead Family Discography: Bob Weir - Discography of his works, including solo, band, and compilations.
- Sound Waves Magazine: Bob Weir - A biographical article.
- Weirheads - Complete year-by-year setlists, photographs, articles, tape list, and memorabilia.
MySQL - Cache Direct