Willcox, Toyah Bands and Artists Music
British singer, actress, presenter, and writer Toyah Ann Willcox was most popular in the 1980s. Her most successful album, "Anthem", was release in 1981. It contained the hit singles "It's a Mystery" and "I Wanna Be Free". Her latest album, "Phoenix", a reissue of "Dreamchild" (1994), was released in 1997.
Top: Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: W: Willcox, Toyah
- Top/Arts/Music/Women in Music
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/England/Arts and Entertainment/Music
- Angels and Demons - Features a discussion board, chat room, photos, news, w and links.
- Anthem - A tribute to Toyah Willcox. Includes links, discography, w bibliography, and an image gallery.
- HomeWard - A Toyah Willcox site with picture galleries, lyrics, bands and artists discography, and links to related sites.
- Dreamscape - News, interviews, image galleries, discography, and links.
- Behind The Lake - A look at some of the musicians that have been willcox, toyah part of the Toyah band over the years.
- IMDb: Toyah Willcox - The Internet Movie Database includes her filmography, biographical information, and links.
- Mermaid Days - Pictures from 1983 of the making of a play in which she starred. Also a list of links.
- Slave to the Wave: Toyah - A brief fan site with a Real Audio clip and lyrics of Toyah Willcox\'s "I Want to Be Free".
- Creepy Room - A Toyah fan site with discography, acting credits, willcox, toyah images, bands and artists classifieds, and links to related sites.
- Tellurian Online: A Toyah Willcox Archive - Contains letters from Toyah, a list of links, guest book bands and artists and an archive of past presentations on the site.
- Official Toyah Willcox Web Site - Includes news, biography, discography, career information, pictures, and her journal.
MySQL - Cache Direct