Williams, Andrew and David Bands and Artists Music
Duo of twin brothers, nephews of Andy Williams. They appeared on "The Partridge Family" and uncle Andy's TV specials, and were groomed as teen idols, during the 1970s. They released three albums between 1987 and 1993 as "The Williams Brothers" (not to be confused with the Gospel music group of the same name). The two continue to work in music and acting.
Top: Arts: Music: Bands and Artists: W: Williams, Andrew and David
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/W/Williams, Andy
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Arts and Entertainment/Music
- Wonderful Blues: 30 Years With the Williams Brothers - Fan site featuring a gallery, a discography with bands and artists reviews, and a biography.
- The Williams Brothers - Profile of the duo from a Partridge Family bands and artists bands and artists site.
- Harmony's Room - A fan site dedicated to the folk/pop duo.
MySQL - Cache Direct