Cash or Performance Awards Competitions Composition Music
From 3 to 10 players, taken from a set instrumentation. 5-12 minutes duration, must be unpublished, never performed in public, no previous awards. Open to all composers. Held in even years. Entry fee, cash award. Guidelines in pdf format.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Competitions: Cash or Performance Awards
- International Composing Competition "2 Agosto" - Works for specified genre, changes each year. Open composition to composer of all nationalities who are under composition age 41. Anonymous entry. Work may not have composition been previously performed. Three winning works will receive composition cash award, performance in Italy.
- masterprize: international composing competition - Orchestral works. Open to all composers. Competition held cash or performance awards every two years. Grand prize: £30,000. Only one cash or performance awards entry per composer per year. Entered work may cash or performance awards not have won another prize.
- Prix International de Composition Musicale "Reine Marie José" - Works submitted must comply with a specific instrumentation competitions which changes composition from year to year. Open to competitions all composers. Cash award, composition possible performance and broadcast.
- Michele Pittaluga International Classical Guitar Competition - Various small chamber settings including guitar. Open to competitions all composers. competitions Multiple submissions OK. Anonymous entry. Entry competitions fee per work. Three competitions winners receive cash award competitions and publication of the winning work competitions by Berbèn competitions s.r.l. - Edizioni musicali.
- Queen Elisabeth Competition - Works for piano and orchestra, approx. 10 minutes duration. Open to composers age 40 and under. Anonymous submission. Cash award, performance and possible radio/TV broadcast.
- dèdalo ensemble Associazione musicale Contemporary Music Brescia Italy - From 3 to 10 players, taken from a set instrumentation. composition 5-12 minutes duration, must be unpublished, never performed in public, composition no previous awards. Open to all composers. Held in even composition years. Entry fee, cash award. Guidelines in pdf format.
- The William Lincer Foundation - Specific chamber settings that include viola, changes every composition year. 10-12 composition minute duration. Open to all composers. composition Work may not have composition been previously performed in composition public. Anonymous entry, cash award.
MySQL - Cache Direct