Diabelli, Anton Composers Composition Music
A minor Austrian composer, Anton Diabelli (1781-1858) also taught music. He became a music publisher, establishing his reputation through his relationship with Schubert. Beethoven either honored or lampooned him by taking the theme from a waltz as the basis of his thirty-three Diabelli Variations.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: D: Diabelli, Anton
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/Austrian
- Diabelli, Anton (1781 - 1858), Austria - Biographical data, recommended CDs, books and sheet music, d bibliography, and links to biographical essays.
- Anton Diabelli - Karadar dictionary entry with life, portrait, and links to related composers.
- Diabelli, Anton - Biography noting his lasting legacy of the variations various composers composers wrote upon a theme and his impact as a music composers publisher from the Grove Concise Dictionary of Music entry at composers WQXR radio.
- Antonio Diabelli - Find A Grave biographical sketch with portrait and composers photographs of his tombstone plus interactive memorial.
MySQL - Cache Direct