Gabrieli, Giovanni Composers Composition Music
Italian Renaissance composer Giovanni Gabrielli (c. 1558-1613), nephew of Andrea Gabrieli, followed his uncle at St. Mark's in Venice, serving as organist and writing much of his music. His best known work is the Sonata pian' e forte, an eight-part composition for two four-part groups of wind instruments from the Sacrae symphoniae of 1597.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: G: Gabrieli, Giovanni
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/Italian
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Gabrieli Family
- Gabrieli, Giovanni (c. 1554 - 1612), Italy - Biographical data, recommended CDs, books and sheet music, gabrieli, giovanni bibliography, gabrieli, giovanni and links to biographical essays from Dr. gabrieli, giovanni Estrella\'s Incredibly gabrieli, giovanni Abridged Dictionary of Composers.
- Giovanni Gabrieli - Musica Classica Classical Music Dictionary entry with works and MIDI audio files, illustrated with facsimiles of compositions.
- Gabrieli, Giovanni (c. 1558 - 1613) - Short biography with summaries of his church and gabrieli, giovanni instrumental gabrieli, giovanni music.
- Gabrieli, Giovanni - Biography noting his work as organist and editor of uncle composers Andrea\\'s compositions, his own fame and influence as composer, and composers providing a summary list of works. From the Grove Concise composers Dictionary of Music entry at WQXR radio.
MySQL - Cache Direct