Kern, Jerome David Composers Composition Music
Modern American composer Jerome Kern (1885-1945) brought intellectual and emotional depth to the musical theater. Beginning in Tin Pan Alley and interpreting European fare for American audiences, he moved on to his own compositions. The pivotal change came when he and Oscar Hammerstein II collaborated on Show Boat. Almost every one of his compositions was intended for theatrical or cinematic use.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: K: Kern, Jerome David
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/North America/American
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Early 20th Century
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/V/Vocal/Tin Pan Alley Pop/Songwriters
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Theatre/Musicals/Composers
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/V/Vocal/Traditional Pop/Songwriters
- Jerome Kern - Filmography, biography, trivia, awards and nominations, and related composers material from the Internet Movie Database (IMDb).
- Kern, Jerome (1885 - 1945), United States - Biographical data, recommended CDs, books and sheet music, bibliography, and composers links to biographical essays from Dr. Estrella\'s Incredibly Abridged Dictionary composers of Composers.
- Kern, Jerome David - Biography noting his importance in the development of composers the American musical, listing major works. From the composers Grove Concise Dictionary of Music entry at WQXR composers radio.
- Fresh Air, American Popular Song Series: Jerome Kern - Profile and audio broadcast focusing on his music before 1927, kern, jerome david including performances of his works.
- Jerome Kern's Chord Progressions listed on SongTrellis - Chord progressions of Jerome Kern compositions in MIDI kern, jerome david kern, jerome david and printable GIF format available for study, practice kern, jerome david kern, jerome david and improvisation.
MySQL - Cache Direct