Luening, Otto Clarence Composers Composition Music
Otto Clarence Luening (1900-1996), along with Vladimir Ussachevsky, was the American pioneer of electronic music. Luening and Ussachevsky's collaborations were first presented in 1952 at an historic concert at the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Both men worked to establish what would become one of the most significant electronic music facilities in the United States, the Columbia-Princeton Electronic Music Center.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: L: Luening, Otto Clarence
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/North America/American
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Late 20th Century
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Early 20th Century
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Contemporary/Electronic Music
- Luening, Otto - Listing of his clarinet pieces with features and l related works.
- Otto Luening Obituary - Copy of text posted to rec.music.contemporary.classical by CRI recordings.
- Luening, Otto Clarence - Biography noting studies and work in America and Germany shows luening, otto clarence his wide-ranging style in several genres. From the Grove Concise luening, otto clarence Dictionary of Music entry at WQXR radio.
- Otto Luening (1900-1996) - Listing at The Lied and Art Song Texts luening, otto clarence Page with English lyrics of selected works and luening, otto clarence some translations into other languages.
- The Infography about Otto Luening (1900-1996) - Online and print sources recommended by a librarian who has l him as a research specialty.
- Otto Luening: A Compact Discography - Picture, short biography, and CDs featuring or including composers his works with information on content and author composers of program notes.
- Otto Luening - Retrospective with photograph, emphasizing his ties to Columbia University. Includes luening, otto clarence opportunity to make archived comment on this entry.
MySQL - Cache Direct