Moeran, Ernest John Composers Composition Music
English-Irish composer Ernest John "Jack" Moeran (1894-1950) was the son of a Norfolk clergyman of Irish descent. Educated at Uppingham School, he learned violin and played in a string quartet. As he matured, he took a greater interest in his Irish heritage, focusing on County Kerry and the small town of Kenmare.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: M: Moeran, Ernest John
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Early 20th Century
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/English
- Moeran EJ - Biography, work list.
- The Worldwide Moeran Database - Resource dedicated to his life and music. Features composers biography with m detailed chronology, sound files, catalog of composers works, forum.
- Moeran, Ernest John (1894 - 1950), United Kingdom - Biographical data, recommended CDs, books and sheet music, bibliography, and links to biographical essays.
- Classical Net - Composers - Moeran - Biography, note on the Symphony in G Minor.
MySQL - Cache Direct