Thomas, Ambroise Composers Composition Music
(1811-1896) Thomas was a very successful opera composer of the nineteenth century. Mignon, perhaps his most popular opera, achieved 1000 performances within 28 years, one year sooner than Carmen achieved that landmark. However, Mignon has not had the sustaining power that Carmen has, and is little heard today.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: T: Thomas, Ambroise
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/French
- Ambroise Thomas Operas - A list with dates. Synopsis of Hamlet in composers French.
- Ambroise Thomas: Hamlet, 16th April 1999 - Opera Japonica review of the Tokyo Opera production t noting musical and stage treatments that worked particularly t well or poorly.
- Classiccat - Directory of mp3s on the internet that have been made thomas, ambroise available by the performing artists.
- Ambroise Thomas - Mignon - Review of live recording November 1996, Théâtre Impérial composers de Compiègne, from Accord (206552) [2 CDs: 76\' composers 46", 75' 48"].
MySQL - Cache Direct